Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Islamic Finance
The Postgraduate Certificate in Strategic Islamic Finance is a single unit short course that is composed of 150 hours of learning. This single-unit qualification will provide learners with an introduction to Islamic Finance and Banking.
It covers all areas of Islamic Finance and Banking, including the prohibitions of taking or receiving interest, the prohibitions in masir and gharar, and Islamic banking fees and charges. The unit also introduces regulatory frameworks and applications of Sharia law.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.