MBA - 24 Month
Forget traditional business school programmes. If youre considering earning an MBA, LSIB is the place to learn proven business practices directly. The programme delivers the right mix of modules which will help you go up the corporate ladder.
An MBA without Borders.
Relevant, Flexible and delivered in 12 months, thats the power of our Global Online MBA programme. Majority of our Students highly rate our Global MBA programme in terms of return on investment and programme content.
The programme is designed for a new generation of ambitious business professionals with truly international outlook helping you become a successful manager and an inspiring leader who can excel in business, anywhere in the world.
Who is this program for?
● Successful managers, executives and professionals who want to take their career to a new level
● Ambitious people who want to fast track their chosen career or start a new enterprise
Job and career prospects
This programme offers wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
● Business leader
● Senior government leader
● Not-for-profit manager
● Venture capitalist
● Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.