MA Human Resource Management
Gain a clear understanding of the joint role of accounting and finance in ensuring successful operations in a range of business settings.
The MA Human Resource Management programme is highly valued and holds an international reputation for quality.
The programme is designed for those who want to pursue senior level careers in human resource management (HRM) and covers essential skills for your professional development and future career. Along-with international focus, you’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional.
The programme gives strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. You’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional, covering advanced HRM concepts such as Managing Employment Relations, Employment Law, Performance Management and Strategic Human Resource Management. The programme is taught in two stages including core modules which will introduce you to the principles and concepts of HRM in different contexts and dissertation in the final stage.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.