MA Human Resource Management
Gain a clear understanding of the joint role of accounting and finance in ensuring successful operations in a range of business settings.
The MA Human Resource Management programme is highly valued and holds an international reputation for quality. The programme is designed for those who want to pursue senior level careers in human resource management (HRM) and covers essential skills for your professional development and future career. Along-with international focus, you’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional. The programme gives strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. The programme is relevant, flexible, delivered 100% online and has been ranked as a valuable investment with majority of our students rating it high in terms of return on investment and programme content. Key facts: Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1; State of the art of 1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 support. Fully recognised and globally accepted Degree. The programme is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of todays business world over. With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.