Master of Business Administration (Top up)
Forget traditional business school programmes. If youre considering earning an MBA, LSIB is the place to learn proven business practices directly. The programme delivers the right mix of modules which will help you go up the corporate ladder.
This Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) programme is for people who already hold the Level 7 Diploma with 120 credits.
This MBA (top-up) course allows you to achieve an MBA qualification in up to six months, so it’s a fast track to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects. To join the course, you should already hold the Level 7 Diploma.
An MBA is widely seen as a passport to a successful career. It demonstrates the breadth and depth of your functional competence, strategic knowledge and problem-solving ability. It will also update your management toolkit and give you a broader stronger profile to enhance your career. Critically, we take a strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future.
This MBA is not just an academic course. By exploring and examining real-life business problems to work on and solve, you enhance your own understanding of how a business works.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.