MSc in Risk Management - 12 months
Study this UK MSc in Risk Management for a broad understanding of theory and practice in key topics of risk.
This course equips you with the skills to apply project risk management principles to a range of sectors.
This UK risk management degree teaches risk management topics so that you can apply techniques and theory in any field, rather than focusing on finance or engineering.
This course is for you if you have some professional experience and want to advance risk management practice in your industry, or if you are looking to specialise following your undergraduate study.
This course provides you with contemporary knowledge of risk practices. This includes: Principles of Risk Management, Strategic Risk Management, Responsible Leadership and Governance, Organisational and Environmental Risk, Risk Analysis and Modelling and Advanced Research Methods.
Study Risk Management with LSIB and turn risk into your opportunity.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.