MSc in Project Management - 12 months
12-month, online programme taught via our innovative online learning platform.
MSc Project Management qualification has been designed to meet the growing need for for quality and effective project management across wide range of businesses worldwide. The qualification equips students with the necessary skills and abilities to enable them to undertake complex business planning relevant to the modern global business environment.
The programme is taught in two stages, Stage 1 is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever-changing environment. The final stage consists of 12000 word dissertation along with a programme manager and a dedicated supervisor who will be with you every step of the way. The OTHM Level 7 Diploma Project Management qualification This qualification will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, programme and portfolio management and facilitate the essential skills and competences necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects, programmes and portfolios.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.