MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - 12 months
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc has been designed to prepare and develop your ability to carry out advanced analysis and research in the field of logistics and supply chain management within a global context.
The objective of this qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
The programme is taught in two stages including core modules which will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as a logistics and supply chain professional. The final stage consists of 12000 word dissertation along with a programme manager and your supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.