MSc Accounting & Finance
The MSc Accounting and Finance has an established reputation for excellence extending over five decades. It provides a comprehensive and rigorous treatment of key areas of accounting and finance. It is appropriate for applicants interested in careers across a wide range of sectors and organisations in the fields of business, consulting and finance, and provides thorough preparation for academic research in accounting or finance.
This programme is ideal for students wanting a deeper knowledge of accounting and finance with a view to enter a career in either field. The qualification gives a solid grounding in the fundamentals of financial management, financial accounting, and management accounting and will sharpen your quantitative skills in finance.
Job and career prospects
The course provides suitable training for those who wish to take up specialist positions in the accounting and financial services sector of the economy or those who wish to subsequently pursue research and/or an academic career via a PhD in Accounting and Finance.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.