MSc Accounting & Finance
Gain a clear understanding of the joint role of accounting and finance in ensuring successful operations in a range of business settings.
MSc Accounting & Finance provides you with a solid understanding of accounting and finance principles. The programme prepares you for a successful career in accounting, finance or business manager at a senior position. The programme has been designed in such a way that students without prior background of accounting and finance can also pursue this qualification with ease. The students who pursue this programme includes those from business and non-business specialisation.
Who is this program for?
● Experienced managers and professionals working in a broad range of industries
● Those interested in expanding their career choices with in depth business and finance expertise
● Motivated people able to complete a challenging academic postgraduate program while working, and willing to apply new skills straight away in their workplace
Job and career prospects
This programme offers wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
● Business Administration Managers
● Chief Executive or Managing Director
● Information and Organisation Professionals
● Management and Organisation Analysts
● Management Consultant
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.