MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management - 12 months
According to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation, tourism accounted for 10% of global GDP in 2017, with more than 313 million people working in the industry. Our MA Tourism and Hospitality Management will develop the skills and knowledge to advance rapidly in tourism and hospitality management.
You will learn in detail about strategic management, marketing, organisational Behaviour, International Tourism Policy and Development, E-Tourism and Social Media. By enabling learners to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
The programme is taught in two stages including core modules which will specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector. The final stage consists of 12000 word dissertation along with a programme manager and your supervisor who will be with you every step of the way.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.