MA in Education Management and Leadership - 12 months
This programme is for professionals who are seeking to deepen their understanding of the theory and practice of leadership and management in education. Learners will use the knowledge and skills gained to improve their own practice across the whole range of educational institutions and related organisations.
The programme combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance and team leadership. On completion, you will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
The programme is taught in two stages and helps learners in developing an understanding of policy, management theory and practice in education and dissertation in the final stage.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.