The Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is 120 credits size qualification in which all 8 modules are mandatory. Each unit has the equivalency of 15 credits, learners must complete all units successfully to achieve this diploma.
The goal of this program is to give you the tools, knowledge, and critical acumen to develop cutting-edge management strategies, implement them through assembling and leading teams, critically evaluate alternatives and assess results. The Level 8 Diploma is focused on organisations that have cross border or global interests and structures but can also be applied nationally in understanding how to work with a variety of stakeholders, partners, suppliers and competitors. The programme is delivered in partnership with Stanmore School of Business.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1750 / GBP £1450Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.