Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management (Finance)
The Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management (Finance) is a 120 credit qualification. All learners must complete the five core units totalling 75 credits and three of the four units in the Finance Pathway.
This 120 credit Level 7 Extended diploma qualification extends and deepens the existing coverage of the key knowledge, competencies and skills required of contemporary managers in today’s dynamic and rapidly changing global economy.
The qualification has been developed to conform to the requirements of the RQF (Regulated Qualification Framework), to meet the requirements of higher education and employers, to meet the needs of learners. The qualification offers flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
The qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/0630/0
EquivalencesThis Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Qualification structureThe Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management (Finance) consists of 8 mandatory units of 15 credits each for a combined total of 120 credits.
Progression / MBA Top UpAs this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible for progression / Top Up to MBA degree. LSIB offers learners opportunity to avail MBA degree on completion of this diploma qualification in just six months, at a special price of £4500.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.