Level 7 Extended Diploma In Strategic Management
Level 7 Extended Diploma In Strategic Management is a 120 credits qualification, mandatory units worth 85 credits and learners must achieve further 35 credits from optional units. This diploma provides a relevant training programme to develop your strategic leadership skills at the highest level of business management.
This course aims to increase knowledge, understanding and management skills in ways that relate directly to the individual student’s environment and circumstances. Intellectually stimulating, it will also provide relevant practical and educational experiences. It develops the practical aspects of your management development, encouraging critical, clear and innovative thinking about ‘good’ and ‘best’ practice. The teaching styles and assessment methods require you to engage as an active participant in improving and developing your distinctive management skills, knowledge and behaviour.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.