The Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management programme focuses on the functional areas of tourism and hospitality management within an organisation and how these disciplines integrate at operational level. It aims to identify links with overall corporate strategy and the achievement of short, medium and long term objectives.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand the business environment in which they operate and to align good strategic decision making to maintain their organisations competitive advantage. To achieve this learners learn through an integrated approach of theory and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisation’s strategy.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.