Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management is a 60 credit qualification. The course describes the essential principles, concepts and skills required in the tourism and hospitality sectors.
The programme will provide learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the international tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation. Successful completion of this programme will enable learners to make decisions about the leadership, planning and management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry that are informed by best practice and contemporary research.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.