Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management (Marketing)
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management (Marketing) is a 60 credit qualification. Learners selecting the unendorsed route take two of the five core units worth 30 credits and the two of the three units from the Marketing Pathway.
This 60 credit Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management (Marketing) has been developed to conform to the requirements of the RQF (Regulated Qualification Framework), to meet the requirements of higher education and employers, to meet the needs of learners.
Learners who wish to take 120 credit qualification can opt for Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management (Marketing)
The qualification offers flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 600/3407/5
EquivalencesThis Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Progression OpportunitiesAs this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to an MBA degree Top-Up on completion.
Qualification structureLearners taking the Marketing specialisation are required to take 2 units out of 5 core units and further 2 units from the Marketing specialisation/ pathway units for a combined total of 60 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.