Level 7 Diploma in Oil and Gas Management
This qualification aims to advance knowledge and understanding about the processes, activities, innovation and management role involved in Oil and Gas Industry.
The programme helps in developing investigative and analytical skills, improving knowledge, and understanding of business processes needed for a career in the oil & gas industry.
The programme provides an intellectually challenging academic programme of study, for which you will need the ability to analyse, synthesise and evaluate key theoretical concepts and practical applications in energy with an emphasis on the economic dimensions of the subject.
This will prepare you for success in the rapidly evolving and highly competitive global business climate that characterises the energy sector.
Qualification structureThe Level 7 Diploma in Oil and Gas Management consists of the 8 mandatory units (15 credit each) that provide a total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.