Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management (SCQF Level 11)
The Diploma in Human Resource Management (SCQF Level 11) is a 120 credit size qualification, consisting of 6 compulsory units and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 7 qualification.
The Diploma in Human Resource Management offers learners without prior experience the knowledge and skills they need to be operationally effective in a career in the Human Resource Management field.
For those learners that have prior experience in Human Resource Management and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
● Gain a sound and coherent foundation in HRM, such that they will be able to define and execute practical HRM interventions that exist in professional practice
● Synthesise and critically evaluate theoretical frameworks of strategic HRM, business ethics, design and innovation as applied to HRM
● Demonstrate an understanding of the practical value of these frameworks in a range of strategic business situations
● Create frameworks for understanding and analysing HRM processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing HRM environments
● Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of HRM-driven strategyReview, modify, synthesise and apply transferable HRM concepts and skills in the management of human resources
● Critically assess HR data and information from a variety of organisations and use this for strategic HRM and decision-making
EquivalencesThis qualifications at Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Masters degree level.
Qualification structureThis Diploma in Human Resource Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.