The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management has been developed to produce graduates with skills to understand the management of human resources, aligned with good strategic decision making, to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage. To achieve this, learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this diploma will enable learners to build on their strategic human resource management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The objective of Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification is to provide learners with the skills and understanding in human resource management (HRM) that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations’ competitive advantage.
Learners acquire knowledge through an integrated approach of theory in human resource management and practice using real-time activities. Successful completion of this qualification will develop learners’ strategic human resource management and leadership skills and their ability to focus on the requirements of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
EquivalencesThis qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Masters Degrees, Integrated Masters Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Learning Outcomes● To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a business environment
● Review and apply the principles of human resource management within industry
● To understand and apply the principles of human resource management in a specific environment
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
● Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Qualification structureThe Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.