Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management is a 120 credit size qualification. Learners must complete all mandatory units worth 85 credits and a further 3 to 4 from optional units to achieve 120 credits for this diploma.
Skills that meet the changing environment of healthcare are the vision and research skills as well as the ability to manage continuous organisational improvement included in the Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management.
Qualification at a glance:
● The Diploma is available in following duration modes - 6 months (accelerated mode) and 9 months (standard mode)
● Graded ‘Achieved’ or ‘Not achieved’
● Designed with support from universities
● Delivered online
The qualifications has been developed with the support of the sector skills council, the Council for Administration. The Healthcare titles also have the support of Skills for Health.
National Occupational Standards
The ATHE Level 7 qualifications in Healthcare Management provide much of the underpinning knowledge and understanding for the National Occupational Standards in Management and Leadership.
EquivalencesThis Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Qualification structureThe Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management consists of 6 mandatory units and select 3 or 4 optional units for a combined total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.