Level 7 qualifications are designed to develop the learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context, and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management aims to give learners the opportunity: Gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation
The Qualifications has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking middle and executive level roles in medium or large corporations. It provides a programme of learning for those who want to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of organisations and how executive management can help to achieve organisational and strategic objectives.
Key features :
● The qualification aims to give learners the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification from an internationally recognised awarding organisation.
● The curriculum is supported by the most recent content, relevant to a contemporary business environment
● Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied
● Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional develop as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments
● Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experience across a number of business sectors and management fields
● Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improve the transparency and portability of the qualification
● Progress along a pathway to gain a higher level qualification.
EquivalencesThis Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
Qualification structureThe overall structure of the course is based on 8 mandatory units. Each unit has the equivalency of 15 credits. Learners must complete all units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the Diploma can be issued.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.