Level 7 Diploma in Business Management SCQF Level 11
The Diploma in Business Management (SCQF Level 11) is a 120 credit size qualification with 5 compulsory units and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 7 qualification.
This Diploma in Business Management is a Regulated Qualification, equivalent Level 7 qualification. It is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation.
Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analyse their potential outcomes and consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert in all areas of business but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role. The programme includes contemporary topics reflecting key issues within the 21st century business environment, as well as the latest developments in management research.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
● Apply theoretical understanding of business and management to complex and current business issues and the impact of the external environment, with a view to improving business practice
● Critically reflect upon own leadership and management skills and thereby allow learners to prepare for senior roles within their organisation
● Develop a lifelong learning attitude to education and training
● Gain a critical insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice within the field of strategic management
● Develop considerable autonomy in their learning and enhance their ability to plan, implement and evaluate consultancy projects in a group context
● Demonstrate originality and enterprise in approaching complex business issues
● Demonstrate self-direction, initiative and autonomy in research and scholarship towards solutions to organisational problems in a chosen field of management
Qualification structureThe Diploma in Accounting and Finance consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Progression / MBA Top UpAs this qualification is approved and regulated learners are eligible for progression / Top Up to MBA degree. LSIB offers learners opportunity to avail MBA degree on completion of this diploma qualification in just six months, at a special price of £4500.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.