Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance SCQF Level 11
The Diploma in Accounting and Finance (SCQF Level 11) is a 120 credit size qualification consisting of 6 compulsory units and is a Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent Level 7 qualification.
The Diploma in Accounting and Finance offers those learners with relevant experience, and/or an honours degree supported by aptitude/potential, the knowledge and skills they need to be operationally effective in a career in the fields of accounting and finance.
For those learners that have prior experience in accounting and finance and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
● Be able to demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance within wider organisational contexts
● Be able to understand current issues, techniques and thinking in the area
● Be able to apply theoretical and applied perspectives and specialist skills to organisational contexts in which they operate
The programme has been produced to conform to the requirements of UK regulatory authorities and the relevant Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) subject benchmark statements.
Qualification structureThe Diploma in Accounting and Finance consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Professional Body RecognitionHolders of the EduQual Diploma in Accounting and Finance (SCQF level 11) can also obtain exemptions from four (of six) examinations from the AIA Certificate in Accountancy .
This certificate is the first stage of the AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification.
Holders of this qualification can join a variety of UK degree programmes at an advanced stage. Degree top-up programmes can be delivered in the UK, locally, or by-distance/online.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.