Level 7 Certificate in Manage Continuous Organisation Improvement
Level 7 Certificate in Manage Continuous Organisation Improvement is a 15 credits qualification. It enable learners to understand how to create continuous improvement, analyse opportunites of improvement and plan and lead change within an organisation.
Organisational development involves a company-wide attempt to improve its performance through better-trained people and efficient processes. By focusing on these elements, organisations can create situations that drive change and innovation, while reinforcing company values and reaching their long-term goals. This course in Organisational Development provides delegates with theory and best practice scenarios that reflect industry-wide standards of performance and their customers’ expectations.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.