Level 7 Award In Understanding Corporate Governance in Process Safety
Level 7 Award In Understanding Corporate Governance in Process Safety is a 4 credits qualification. This qualification comprises one mandatory unit and will help the learners to understand: Process safety leadership, Process safety management effectiveness and Process safety accountability.
The Level 7 qualification is aimed at providing senior and middle managers, as well as those with more general responsibilities for process safety, with a wider understanding of the subject to help them to effectively manage process safety programmes and teams in accordance with recognised good practice guidance.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.