Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Operations Management)
This 120 credit Level 6 Diploma in Business Management (Operations Management) is inspired by the MBA (Master in Business Administration) model and approaches learning in a practical, applied way. It is for those who aim for high-level managerial roles in organisations.
It focuses on topics which are necessary for those who want to understand how organisations plan their activities at a strategic level and how they implement these plans in a way that contribute towards the smooth running of organisations and the maximisation of their competitive advantage.
It also provides entry to an MBA at a range of universities in the UK and overseas.
We also offer a smaller, 60-credit qualification in Management at this level.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
EquivalencesThis Level 6 qualification represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelors Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
Qualification structureTo achieve this qualification learners taking the Managing People Pathway take the 4 core units and further 4 units from Operations management Pathway to achieve 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.