Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Finance)
This 120 credit diploma qualification covers key areas of management such as Leadership and Research with focus on Finance. It also provides entry to an MBA at a range of universities in the UK and overseas.
The qualification offers flexible route to the learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
The qualification gives :
● Opportunities for learners to acquire knowledge and understanding and develop a range of skills, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life
● Specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular interest and support career development
● Opportunities for learners who wish to undertake a full time course of study leading to an Extended Diploma
● Learners with the opportunity to acquire a broader range of knowledge and understanding and to develop the skills they require to work in the field of management.
ProgressionSuccessful completion of the this qualification enables learners’ direct entry to MBA / MSC Accounting and Finance / MA - Human Resource Management degree (fee - £7500 for LSIB learners) or pursue Level 7 Diplomas.
EquivalencesThe qualifications at RQF Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
Qualification structureThe Level 6 Diploma in Management consists of the 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.