Level 6 Diploma in Management
The Level 6 Diploma in Management is a 60 credit qualification. To achieve this qualification all learners must complete two of the four core units totalling 30 credits and two further units from optional units or from the remaining core units.
This 60 credit qualification provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
This qualification covers key areas of management such as Leadership and Research with a wide range of optional units in areas such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Personal Development. This qualification also comes with 120 credit option - search for Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 600/3402/6
Career PathAs this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible for entry to MBA degree or Level 7 Diploma. LSIB offers learners opportunity to avail MBA degree on completion of this diploma qualification in just 12 months, at a special price of £6900.
EquivalencesThe qualifications at RQF Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
Qualification structureLearners are required to take 2 units from mandatory units and further 2 units from the optional units for total of 60 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.