Level 6 Certificate in Management
Level 6 Certificate in Management is a 30 credits qualification. Learners must complete 1 mandatory unit worth 15 credits and one from optional unit to achieve 30 credits for this certificate. This programme is designed to provide a higher level approach to study within a business/industry context. The qualification focuses on conceptual and strategic elements of a manager’s role.
This course addresses the requirement, irrespective of the industry in question, for effective management and leadership skills. This qualification gives an insight into, inter alia, the nature of management and the importance of effective leadership for organisational success. It also emphasis on the fundamental aspects of leadership, management and practical skills development, including valuable transferable skills.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.