Level 6 Award in Financial Decision Making for Managers
The Level 6 Award in Financial Decision Making for Managers is a 10 credit qualification. Learners must complete one mandatory unit.
The aim of this award is to develop the skills required for analysing financial information and making business decisions based on published financial information. Where appropriate, information about business structures and format of published financial statements can be taught in either a national or international context.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.