Level 5 Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism is a 120 credits qualification, mandatory units worth 60 credits and learner must complete further 60 credits to achieve this qualification. This qualification covers the essential skills, understanding and practical knowledge required in the travel and tourism sector.
This qualification gives you the opportunity to advance your career in Travel and Tourism Management or provide you with the knowledge and techniques to start a career in Travel and Tourism Management.This course offer study for the Travel and Tourism sector, as well as developing essential skills that expand your career prospects in Travel and Tourism Management.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.