Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
The Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120 credits qualification, 4 mandatory units worth 65 credits and a further 3 or 4 optional units totalling 120 credits.
The Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120 credit OfQual regulated qualification having 4 mandatory units worth 65 credits and a further 4 optional unit totalling 120 credits.
By completing this qualification, learners will gain skills that enable them to work alongside other health and social care professionals to achieve organisational objectives.
This diploma introduces a range of topics relevant to employment in healthcare and health science. Learners will gain an extensive skillset for both care and managing, ensuring that they are able to fulfil a managerial level role.
Smaller 60 credit qualification is also offered, please click the link health and social care in the Diploma menu to view all available options or search by typing Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social care to view your option.
Qualification structureThe Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care consists of the 4 mandatory units totalling 65 credits and at least 4 optional units totalling 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.