Level 3 Diploma in Information and Digital Technologies
The Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law is a 120 credit Ofqual regulated qualification.
The qualification is the equivalent to the second year of a university degree. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to university and, when taken in combination with the Level 4 Extended Diploma in Law, allows learners to progress onto an LLB top-up degree programme (the final year of university).
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4891/4
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
EquivalencesThe Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree.
Qualification structureThe Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits (60 ECTS).
Progression / Degree Top UpAs this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible for progression / Top Up to LLB degree
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.