Level 5 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
The Level 5 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 60s credit qualification, 3 mandatory units worth 45 credits and a further optional unit totalling 60 credits.
The Level 5 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 60 credit OfQual regulated qualification having 3 mandatory units worth 45 credits and a further 1 or 2 optional unit totalling 60 credits.
Full 120 credit qualification is also offered.
❯ To view the, please click the link below please click here
Care Quality Commission (CQC)The Level 5 Diploma is a Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirement for anyone looking to undertake a Registered Manager position.
By completing this qualification, learners will gain skills that enable them to work alongside other health and social care professionals to achieve organisational objectives. This diploma introduces a range of topics relevant to employment in healthcare and health science. Learners will gain an extensive skillset for both care and managing, ensuring that they are able to fulfil a managerial level role.
Qualification structureThe Level 5 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care consists of the 3 mandatory units worth 45 credits and a further 1 or 2 optional unit totalling 60 credits.
Other similar qualifications offered :❯ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (Awarded by OTHM, UK)
❯ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Awarded by Qualifi, UK)
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.