Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work or training activities. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
If you work in one of the following job roles this qualification would be suitable for you :-
● Registered Manager
● Care Manager/Social Worker
● Assistant or Deputy Manager
● Senior Care worker or supervisor
● Nursing staff
● Support worker or supervisor
● Team Leader
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/3685/7
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
EquivalencesThis qualification at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree.
ProgressionUpon successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into Year 3 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or pursue Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.
Qualification structureThe OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Average Salary CheckerThe Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is approximately £32,000 as per Average salary checker on Reed website (12 July 2019).
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.