Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
This 120 credit Qualification has been created to develop and reward the business health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
The rationale of the programmes is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management and care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 601/5442/1
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
Download programme overview
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
Care Quality Commission (CQC)
The Level 5 Diploma is a Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirement for anyone looking to undertake a Registered Manager position.
This qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year Bachelor’s degree.
The Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Other similar qualifications offered :❯ Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care (Awarded by ATHE, UK)
❯ Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (Awarded by OTHM, UK)
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.