Level 5 Diploma in Cyber Security
This 120 credit qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. The Diploma is accredited at Level 5 with a total equivalence of 120 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing this Level 5 programme will progress to a university Level 6 Top-Up programme in the risk management field.
● Understand key cryptographic principles and modes
● Understand the standards, regulations and laws that apply to business and government organisations in relation to encryption
● Understand the core principles of digital investigations
● Apply the types of tool that support professional digital investigations at a strategic level
● Plan for an investigations and forensics teams
● Understand the physical and human resources required to manage a major suspected cyber security incident
● Apply Business Continuity Management to major incident planning and response
● Understand the role senior leaders and strategic leadership
● Evaluate the management streams and performance monitoring mechanisms that relate to information security
● Understand how data protection legislation impacts considerations of strategy-setting and strategic leadership
EquivalencesThe Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree.
Qualification structureLevel 5 Diploma in Cyber Security consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.