Level 5 Diploma in Civil Engineering
The learner will have the potential to fulfil a role within Engineering that requires a high level of responsibility, for example leading to middle management and/or project management, requiring the use of personal initiative and critical judgement.
This 120 credit qualification is focused on the practical skills required to work as a manager within the engineering sector. You will study wide range of units to specialise in an engineering sector for a career thats right for you. The qualifications will build your knowledge of the principles of mathematics, science and technologies that underpin engineering.
Level 5 Diploma in Civil Engineering qualification is ideal for first-level management or for people wanting to advance as an Engineering technician in the following fields:
● Mechanical Engineering
● Electrical and Electronic Engineering
● Civil Engineering
Qualification structureThe Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise consists of the 8 mandatory units (each having 15 credit value) that provide a total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.