Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
The Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the second year of a bachelor’s degree. Learners must complete the nine mandatory units, worth 100 credits and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
At level 5, learners are expected to understand the more strategic aspects of business administration as well as governance structure and organisational context. The Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is based on the definition of administrative management, namely that the administrative management function supports organisations in planning, organising, directing, and controlling their business activities across all functional areas. Thus, administrative management and administrative managers have a key role in ensuring that businesses gain and maintain their competitive advantage. The qualification explores how businesses design and operate internal structures and systems which support these goals.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.