The Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is designed to provide learners with a challenging qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation; enable learners to develop their knowledge and theories applicable to the management of the tourism and hospitality industry; provide learners with the skills and technical terminology required to develop their management skills in the tourism and hospitality industry; enable learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry;
Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of the following 6 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1299 / GBP £999Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.