Level 4 Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
This Health & Social Care qualification is developed to provide a foundation of skills and knowledge for those working in a variety of roles in Health & Social Care.
This 60 credit Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is designed for managers in various types of organisations including hospitals and care homes in both the public and private sector.
Whilst the core competencies were drawn from the British healthcare system it has also been carefully considered that many managers may wish to use these qualifications abroad and so international aspects of healthcare policy and practice have also been included.
We also offer a larger, 120-credit qualification in health and social care Management at this level.
This 60 credits qualification can be completed in as small a time as 4 to 6 months!
ProgressionThe qualification has been developed with career progression & professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree programme and Level 5 diploma including health and social care.
EquivalencesQualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree programme.
Qualification structureLearners will take 3 mandatory units totalling 45 credits (15 credits each) and a further 1 optional unit to make a total of 60 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.