Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
The Health and Social Care Management Diploma provides a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in the health and social care sector and its wide recognition by employers allows progression directly into employment.
The objective of the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The programme enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work or training activities. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
Career PathUpon successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into Year 2 of a three year UK Bachelors degree or pursue Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management.
This qualification enable you to take on a supervisory or management role in your chosen area of work. This is the ideal choice for those moving up in a caring role. Supervisory or management positions involve a high level of problem solving competence. This is where NVQ Level 4 in Health and social care is all important.
EquivalencesQualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree programme.
Qualification structureLearners will take 6 mandatory units (20 credits each) to make a total of 120 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.