Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
The Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the first year of a bachelor’s degree and is part of a flexible suite of administrative management qualifications. Learners must complete the eight mandatory units, worth 100 credits, and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits.
The Diploma allows learners to acquire a range of knowledge and understanding and to develop some of the key skills required to work as an administrative manager.This qualification is not tied to any specific industry, but delivers the knowledge, understanding and skills that meet the needs of learners aspiring to roles in Business and Administrative Management in different sectors on a domestic and international platform.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.