Level 4 Diploma in Accounting (RQF)
Learners must achieve all of the mandatory content. Learners must gain all 6 units with a total value of 53 credits to gain the Level 4 Diploma in Accounting (RQF).
The Level 4 Diploma in Accounting (RQF) is designed to equip learners with the skills, knowledge, resources and expertise they need to work within an accounting role. This RQF competence-based qualification focuses on technical training in accounting and aims to provide learners with the specialist knowledge of intermediate accountancy. This qualification covers a wide range of financial processes, including taxation, auditing financial statements and internal controls, management accounting and preparing financial statements for companies.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.