Level 4 + Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The diploma includes Level 4 and Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management which gives you 240 total credits (120 credit for each level). The programme is considered equivalent Year 1 and Year 2 of a bachelors degree . Learners must complete all the mandatory units totalling 240 credits.
The objective of this Diploma is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective planning and risk assessment and forecasting. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- Fast-Track: 10 months
- Standard mode: 15 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £2200 / GBP £1500Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.