Advance Diploma in Information Technology (Level 4 + Level 5)
The diploma includes Level 4 and Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology which gives you 240 total credits (120 credit for each level). The programme is considered equivalent Year 1 and Year 2 of a bachelors degree . Learners must complete all the mandatory units totalling 240 credits.
The objective of this qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations.
It is designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The qualification is suitable for students who are looking for a career with a comprehensive grounding in computing. A strong interest in software technologies is a requisite, together with a desire to understand how they work and are built. Applicants should be motivated to keep up-to-date in a field in which rapid and accelerating change is the rule rather than the exception.
The qualification will enable you to develop a systematic knowledge of computer science, and you will be able to evaluate situations to computer science problems, assess current techniques as well as gaining an appreciation of the foundations of computation, acquire an understanding of the structure of programming languages and develop the skills to use coding creatively in solving computational problems.
The content of the qualification is focused on:
● Programming foundations
● Information systems
● Web and multimedia applications
● Computer and network technology
● Software development
● Computer services Management
Job and career prospects
This programme offers wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
● Business analyst
● IS/IT architects
● IS/IT consultant
● IT infrastructure developers
● Management consultant
● Network developers
● Systems analyst
● Technical manager
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- Fast-Track: 10 months
- Standard mode: 15 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £2200 / GBP £1500Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.