Level 4 + Level 5 + Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The diploma includes Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. It gives you 360 total credits (120 credit for each level). The programme is considered equivalent Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 of a bachelors degree . Learners must complete all the mandatory units totalling 360 credits.
The Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is equivalent to 3 year UK Bachelors degree at 360 credits.
The objective of the qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle or senior manager in an organisation, and who may be involved in managing organisational logistics and supply chain.
Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as a logistics and supply chain professional as well as the opportunity to embark on further study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
This qualificaiton represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours, Bachelor’s Degrees, Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
Level 4 + 5 + 6 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management combined together consists of 18 mandatory units for a combined total of 360 credits.
Successful completion of qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 7 Diplomas. The programme has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Master’s degree programmes.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- Fast-Track: 15 months
- Standard mode: 18 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £2850 / GBP £2100Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.