Level 3 NVQ Diploma In Sales (QCF)
Do you aspire for a management role, but hold a qualification in another subject? Our Diploma in Management is the most popular undergraduate offering, covering wide selection of topics that will equip you with the practical skills you need to excel in management or consultancy.
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Sales (QCF) is designed for people who work in a sales environment, either in sales roles or performing sales functions, and who have direct contact with customers. This qualification is aimed at those who carry out selling activities, such as telesales, on-line and face-to-face selling, covering all industries including the private, public and voluntary sectors.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.