Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Information Technology
The objective of the Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Information Technology is to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to work in the IT sector or progress to further study.
The objective 60 credit Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Information Technology is to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to work in the IT sector or progress to further study.
The qualification is designed to ensure that each learner has an opportunity to build sector knowledge and learn current skills and practices in computer systems, networks, coding, website development, mobile communications, cyber security and social media for business.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/7029/4
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
EquivalencesThe qualifications at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
Qualification structureThe Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Information Technology consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits (30 ECTS).
ProgressionAs this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible for progression to Level 4 diploma. LSIB offers learners opportunity to avail level 4 qualification on completion of this diploma qualification in just six months, at a special price of £1150.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 months
- 9 months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.