Level 3 Diploma in introduction to Management
The qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. The qualification is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 3 Diploma will progress to a QUALIFI’s Level 4 qualification.
●The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
●Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
●Recognise the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
●An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
●Transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business.
●To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/3331/5
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
Download programme overview
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Diploma in Introduction to Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Enrol for the most convinient study mode. Learn at your own pace. Choose the most suitable duration mode:
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
Why select this mode?
- Best suited, if you wish to move at your pace. There are no forceful lectures and compulsory classes to attend.
- Pay in affordable Monthly, half yearly and quarterly instalments.
- Study material or e-library access available.
- Tutor connect via live chat and email
GBP £1250 / GBP £950Apply Now
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.